How to Communicate with Animals – Basic
Telepathic communication with animals is a skill that you can learn. It will increase the bond and understanding between you and your pets, help you deal with behavior problems and address important issues. Do you want to know what your pets want or need? This class will show you how to communicate directly with them.
This workshop usually takes place on a weekend from 12:00 – 5:00 both days. On the first day you will learn the essentials of telepathic communication and how to quiet your mind. You’ll have fun practicing telepathy development techniques, discovering your blocks and understanding animals’ perspectives.
On the second day, you will practice communicating with animal friends old and new. Your pet may want to accompany you on this exciting day, or you can bring its photo. We will be communicating with animals in-person and long distance through photographs.
This course gives you a good understanding of the telepathic process and some experience using it. Now you just have to practice!
Cost $175 – 10 hours
Reconnecting with Nature
In our hurried lives, we often overlook the beauty of the beings around us. Trees, rocks, streams and animals abound, but when did you last sit quietly and commune with them? We are a part of nature, and spending time connecting with all facets of the natural world nourishes us. Do you listen and relate to the millions of life forms around you? When did you last express your appreciation to the nature that surrounds us?
It’s time to reconnect with nature. Learn to connect with the awareness and spiritual essence in all living things. Find new understanding, appreciation and ways to interact with everything from slugs to streams. We will quiet our minds and shift our perceptions, rediscovering that we are part of nature. As we move deeply into that connection, we will contact devas and nature spirits, and commune with the plant, mineral and animal kingdoms. Open your heart to all life in this expanding and fun day in the forest.
Cost $125 – 7 hours
More Communication Tools
This two-day workshop will expand the animal communication skills you learned in the basic workshop and take you to the next level. In this advanced class you will learn to work with devas and nature spirits and to communicate with the plant and mineral kingdoms. You will meet your power animal who will help you in many ways.
We will also explore animals on a deeper level and speak to those in spirit. Communicating with animal sessions will focus on resolving issues. Please bring a photo of an animal that has some issues we can work with. The basic workshop is a prerequisite.
Cost $250 – 16 hours
Flower Essences for Animals
Flower essences can help your animal shift on an emotional level. Like homeopathic remedies, they are vibrational in nature, nontoxic and do not impact the body’s biochemistry. Flower essences encourage rather than compel change.
Flower essences come in liquid form and have no scent. Using them with animals is very simple – you just put a few drops into their water dish. In this course, you will learn how to select and use flower essences, for your animals or yourself.
Cost $100 – 6 hours
Animal Death and Spirituality
Do animals have souls? What happens to them after they die? Will they come back to us? Explore the spiritual nature of animals and the endless possibilities for expression in this life and beyond. Participants will communicate with animals in spirit and learn from them directly.
Cost $125 – 7 hours
How to Host a Workshop
Hosting a How to Communicate with Animals workshop is easy and fun.
The workshop usually takes place on both Saturday and Sunday from 12-5pm. If you have a group of people who prefer other days this can be arranged.
The cost of the workshop is $150 per person and must be paid in advance to hold their space. I need 10-20 people to hold a workshop, but the number varies depending on the location. If I’m required to travel across the country, we may need more.
The person hosting the workshop attends for free, in exchange for the following:
- An appropriate place to hold the workshop. This is usually a large living room that can accommodate up to 20 participants and some animals on the second day. If the group gets too large for the space, I may ask the hostess to find another place such as a meeting hall or classroom. Ideally this space would be free, but if you can find a nice spot that is inexpensive, I’m happy to pay for it.
- Refreshments for the break. A simple non-sugar snack like cheese and crackers, trail-mix and tea and juice works fine.
- Promote the workshop by talking to people, contacting groups and hanging flyers. Once you get the agreed upon number of people to commit to the workshop, I’ll schedule the class, post it on my web site and send the information to my mailing list. In areas where I don’t have many clients, the hostess will have to fill the workshop through promotion.
- I will provide flyers and am happy to do a free lecture the night before, and any radio, newspaper and TV interviews that you can arrange.
If you are interested in hosting, please call me at (941)752-5761 and we can talk further. Most workshops are scheduled at least six months in advance to allow for promotion.
- Cancel 30 days before workshop – full refund.
- Less than 30 days, full refund if I can fill the space.
- If I can’t fill the space, you have credit for a future workshop or consultation, or you can choose a 50% cash refund.
- No shows are not eligible for credit or refunds.