Telepathic Animal Communication:
What Is It?
Telepathy is the universal language and the way that all animals speak to each other. We’ve all seen two animals communicate on a non-verbal level, resulting in play or a disagreement. They were speaking to each other telepathically.
Telepathic communication is an ability we are all born with. Unfortunately we are socialized out of this skill as we develop speech. You can regain your skills by taking a workshop with an animal communicator and practicing – all it takes is some guidance and commitment.
Time and space are not barriers in animal communication. It’s just as easy for me to speak to a dog in New York as one in my living room. You can even contact animals that have passed on.
Animal telepathy is mind-to-mind communication. It is feeling across a distance. We are all made of energy and connected by a vast web of energetic pathways. When I talk to a person on the phone, we link up energetically. That person also has a link to their animal, so I get to the animal through the person. To speak to an animal telepathically, you just tune in to the right energy channel.
An Animal Communicator helps you gain a deeper understanding of your animal companion that generally results in more harmony. Animals need to be heard and understood and sometimes just hearing their concerns will change a difficult situation. Together you can work out a solution to almost anything.
Why use it?
Here are a few common reasons that people want to communicate with their animals. It’s an easy way to get answers to questions and work out solutions together.
- Behavior problems can often be changed once you know why they are happening. Examples are barking, biting, or going to the bathroom inside. Hearing the animal’s perspective helps you find a solution. However, communication is not a replacement for gentle, positive training.
- Health issues: Talking to your animal about their health is not a substitute for veterinary care. I do not diagnose diseases nor do I prescribe treatments, but I can help you get important information. Where does it hurt? Is the medication helping? Does food make it better or worse? Do you want surgery?
- Death and Dying: It is difficult to make a decision about your pet’s future without knowing what it wants. You can ask: Is it your time? Do you want help from the vet to leave? Is there anything you would like before you die?
- Upcoming changes: You may want to tell your animal that you are moving, divorcing, bringing new people into the house or someone is leaving, you are going on vacation or your daily schedule is going to change.
- General check-in: Sometimes you just want to know how your pet is doing. Has he adjusted to a recent change? Does he want different food? Is he getting enough exercise?
- You want input: Many people ask their animal companions how they feel about something in advance. Do they want a new animal friend in the house? How do they like the new boyfriend?
What’s the difference between a psychic and an animal communicator?
An animal communicator talks with your animal and facilitates a two-way conversation for you. You direct the conversation by asking questions or providing information for your animal. A psychic tunes in to the animal and then gives you information that they have absorbed from the animal. They often predict the future. I am an animal communicator.
Can you speak to animals that have died?
Absolutely! It is very easy to contact the spirits of animals who are no longer living. The love that we share with all beings keeps us connected forever.
Is it hard to learn how to communicate with animals?
Telepathy is an ability that we are all born with, but just like other skills, some people are better at it than others. If you want to learn how to communicate with animals you can. It requires commitment, an open mind, trust and lots of practice. Taking a class is the best way to get started. I offer workshops and tele-classes to teach you how to communicate with animals, nature and animals in spirit. I also have a tele-class to expand your consciousness with whales and dolphins.
Can you talk to any kind of animal?
YES! You can speak to any living thing, wild or domestic – they are all intelligent, feeling, thinking beings. I have spoken to a Chinese water dragon, an African spur thighed tortoise, llamas, horses, dogs, cats, cows, whales, chickens, turkeys, parrots, bunnies, iguanas, turtles, fish, birds, sheep, goats, harbor seals, sea lions – the list goes on and on!
How can I make an appointment to talk to my animal?
I am no longer doing animal consultations to allow me to focus on teaching YOU how to do it yourself! If you are looking for a communicator, I recommend my friend Jennifer Parks in Oregon, at www.bestpetfriend.com, or check the directory at www.animaltalk.net for a communicator near you.